One Island Park - Miami
With an array of amenities to choose from, this chic marina in Miami is ready to welcome you with open arms and provide you with everything you need while you're enjoying your self in the amazing Florida Sunshine.
Choose from our amenities below for more information.
If you are a lover of great food, you will be pleased with the selection of world-class restaurants providing the finest cuisine, as well as the beautiful water-side dining options offering the best in local fare adding to the South Florida experience. As one of the largest melting-pot cities, Miami expresses its culinary soul by giving voice to various cooking styles from far-flung corners of the globe. Diners can select from more than 300 restaurants offering Cuban, Vietnamese, French, Caribbean, Italian, German, Chinese, and Indonesian cuisines.
Take-away services are available at many establishments should you prefer to sample the delights of the local restaurants on-board your vessel.
One Island Park Miami is a short walk to the famed Miami Beach known for its silky sand, amazing views, exciting beach shops, themed dance venues, sidewalk cafes and more. Soak up the year-round South Beach sunshine for that perfect golden glow or stroll along Collins Avenue to see the famed locations and historical boutique hotels and resorts frequently filmed for movies and television.
- Spend a day lost in thought at the Perez Art Museum Miami viewing the numerous artists from around the world. With everything from larger than life paintings to intricately detailed sculptures, no space should be left un-explored. New exhibitions are on display throughout the year.
- Explore the Coral Castle Museum. Built in the 1940's, this beautiful castle and stone sculpture garden was completed by a single man over 28 years using nothing by home-made tools!
- Art lover or not, the WynWood district of Miami is a MUST! Ever-changing graffitti art is beautifully displayed throughout the area. Explore the area at night and find some of the most awe-inspiring restaurants and bars surrounding one of the most creative art parks in the region.
- Get in touch with your "wild-child-side" and explore Zoo Miami with over 2,000 animals! Be sure to speak with the handlers and the keepers! They have some exciting stories to tell!
- Enhance your day with Jungle Island and play peek-a-boo with the orangutans, hold an alligator in your arms, or let a parrot sit on your head!
- Lincoln Road - Where high end shopping is as never ending as your desire!
- Experience the wonders of the reefs with mask, snorkel, and fins
- Glide around the mangroves with a kayak or paddleboard - keep your eyes open for exciting animals that like to play.
- Take a segway tour with the Miami Tourists!
- Visit the Butterfly Farm featuring hundreds of rare & exotic butterflies
- Get up close and personal with 100lb marlin on your fishing charter expedition
- Golfing! It's South Florida... do we need to say any more?
- Play at Dolphin Mall where Dave & Busters unleashes your inner adult child!
- Test your technique with a water skiing lesson
- Dash through beautiful blue waters on a jet ski
- Try kite surfing to feed your need for speed
- Don't forget to visit a few of Miami Beach's famous Nightclubs!
Please don't hesitate to contact the marina office for recommendations or assistance.
Never ending in Miami! Lincoln Road is the place to go for celebrity sightings due to the high end labels, however, all of Miami offers a wide array of shops. Grab that perfect going-out outfit or that perfect swimsuit for your day at the beach. Forgot sunglasses? Sunscreen? No worries, it's everywhere! Just pick a door and enjoy! Just be sure not to miss out on your day. With everything there is to look at and choose from, it's easy to lose track of time and miss out on the sunshine!